Stockton AC Repair
Here at Rod Johnson Air Conditioning, we’ve been providing top of the line Stockton AC repair services since 1968. In other words, we have over 50 years of air conditioning service experience. Each of our Central Valley air conditioning professionals is professionally trained, licensed, and certified to work on HVAC equipment. We even work around the clock, offering prompt, 24/7 emergency air conditioning repair work. Rod Johnson Air Conditioning also offers lifetime warranties on installation, workmanship, and ductwork jobs. So, if you’ve been on the lookout for a local, high-quality, and affordable Stockton air conditioning company, then you’ve come to the right place! Give us a call at (209) 931-4100 to schedule service today!
Our Stockton Air Conditioning Services
Here at Rod Johnson Air Conditioning, we offer a wide variety of Stockton air conditioning services. The services we offer include:
- Air conditioning repair and replacement
- Expert air conditioning maintenance
- Air conditioning system installation
In addition to the previously mentioned services, we can also install, maintain, replace, and repair ductwork.
Stockton Air Conditioning Repair
Just like any other appliance, even the best HVAC systems will occasionally need Stockton air conditioning repair services. Our technicians can quickly diagnose your HVAC system’s problems and often repair them in a single visit to your home or business. We are also one of the few companies in the area that offers 24/7 emergency Stockton air conditioning repair.
While it’s nice to know that we offer reliable and affordable Stockton air conditioning repair services, you may find yourself wondering when those services are even necessary. To solve this potential problem, our air conditioning experts have put together a list of common AC problems that you can usually solve with professional AC repair services. That list of common AC problems is as follows:
- The AC won’t turn on at all.
- You hear weird noises or vibrations during startup or regular operation
- Warm air exits the supply registers/vents
- Your AC hums, but the fan doesn’t turn on
- The fan runs, butr the compressor isn’t working
- Water is pooling around the air conditioner
- The air conditioner freezes up and abruptly ceases operation
If you notice any of the previously mentioned problems, then please do not hesitate to contact us here at Rod Johnson Air Conditioning. Remember, we’re also available 24/7 to help you with your air conditioning emergency repair needs.
Keep Your AC Running With Stockton Air Conditioning Maintenance Services
The absolute best way to keep your HVAC system running at peak performance for the entirety of its life expectancy is through regular and thorough Stockton air conditioning maintenance. Here at Rod Johnson Air Conditioning, we offer low-cost Stockton air conditioning maintenance packages that will take the stress and worry out of maintaining your HVAC system. During a typical maintenance call, our technicians will:
- Check your air filters: During a normal maintenance visit, our technicians will check and change your system’s air filter. You should make sure that you get your filters changed at least every one to three months (depending on use).
- Clean the equipment Our technicians will make sure to clean the individual components of your air conditioner. Dirt, grime, and other obstructions decrease your air conditioner’s effeciency.
- Make sure the area around the unit is clear of obstructions and debris: This is something that you can take care of yourself. It’s important to make sure that nothing is obstructing the exterior part of your air conditioner. If your unit’s air intake is being blocked by plants or other debris, we will take steps to fix it.
- Check and balance your refrigerant and other mechanical components: During a typical HVAC maintenance call, our technicians will check your heat exchanger, ignition system, blower housing, refrigerant, and much more.
Reliable and Affordable Stockton A/C Replacement and Installation
Sometimes air conditioning replacement in Stockton is necessary. The most common reasons to contact us for Stockton air conditioning replacement or installation services are as follows:
- Age: If your HVAC system is more than 10 or 15 years old, then it’s probably time to contact us for Stockton air conditioning replacement services. In fact, older makes and models are far less effecient and worse for the environement.
- Constant repairs: If you have to call our team of professionals out for repair work more than a couple of times a year, then it’s time to consider replacing the old system with a newer one.
- You need a stronger system: Sometimes you need a more powerful air conditioning system. Whether you’re remodeling your home or just want something more efficient, the expert AC replacement gurus here at Rod Johnson Air Conditioning can help you out.
When it inevitably comes time for Stockton air conditioning replacement, call Rod Johnson to get it done right. All installations and replacements are performed by skilled technicians who receive continuous training in all makes and models of HVAC equipment. We also make sure that we are always adhering to strict home etiquette guidelines. Our company offers 100% financing and complete every install with HERS Testing Service, Permit and CF-4R and CF-6R, and a Safety Certified Seal.
Contact Rod Johnson Air Conditioning for Stockton AC Repair Today!
Since 1968, Rod Johnson Air Conditioning has provided Stockton and the Central Valley with nothing short of the best air conditioning service and equipment available. Our staff of dedicated men and women work around the clock to make sure your air conditioning system runs flawlessly. From Stockton AC repair to AC maintenance and replacement, we have you covered. So, don’t hesitate! Contact our team for professional, 24/7 Stockton air conditioning service today!