When it comes to Stockton furnaces, you can always rely on the professional furnace technicians here at Rod Johnson Air Conditioning!
We’ve been in the Stockton furnace business since 1968, and we employ some of the best furnace technicians in the state. From Stockton furnace repair to replacement, installation, and maintenance, we have you covered!
Okay, so you’re now aware that we have been providing top-notch furnace services in the Stockton and Central Valley areas for over 50 years. However, we haven’t given you any other reasons to choose us for all your furnace needs. So, why should you trust us to handle your furnace? Let’s break it down:
- Experience: Since we’ve been serving the Stockton and Central Valley areas since 1968, that means that we have over 50 years of experience working with furnaces and other types of furnace systems.
- Trustworthy and Knowledgeable Technicians: Each of our furnace technicians is fully trained, experienced, licensed, and must successfully pass both drug and background tests.
- Financing Options: Here at Rod Johnson Air Conditioning, we understand that it can be a challenge to afford furnace services. In light of that fact, we offer 100% financing for all your furnace needs!
So, if you need any Stockton furnace repair, replacement, installation, or maintenance work, then you’ve come to the right place! Contact us here at Rod Johnson Air Conditioning to schedule furnace services today!
Expert Stockton Furnace Repair Services
Just like any other appliance, furnaces sometimes need repair work. Luckily, here at Rod Johnson Air Conditioning, we offer fast, reliable, and affordable Stockton furnace repair services. However, we also understand that knowing when it’s time for furnace repair in Stockton can be difficult. In light of that fact, our team of furnace repair professionals has put together a list of common furnace problems that you can solve with professional repair services. That list of common furnace problems is as follows:
- Your furnace won’t turn on
- The pilot light is out
- You hear strange noises coming from the furnace during startup or regular operation
- The main burner light won’t stay lit for longer than 3 seconds
- Blower fan never cycles on after the burners ignite
- The blower fan stays on, even when the burners are cold
If you have found yourself facing any of the previously mentioned signs of furnace trouble, then contact our Stockton furnace company. Remember, the longer you wait to get your furnace problems taken care of, the worse they will become!
Stockton Furnace Maintenance Keeps Your System Running
Regular Stockton furnace maintenance can help keep your system fully operational for years. Luckily, here at Rod Johnson Air Conditioning, we offer affordable furnace maintenance packages that will take all the worry out of taking care of your furnace. However, while our techs can are here to help, there are a few things that you can do yourself to help maintenance go smoothly. You can:
- Check vents to make sure they are clear. Blockages will cause the furnace to run inefficiently.
- Make sure the thermostat is working correctly.
- Change the air filter at the start of the heating season, and monthly after that.
- Check for gas leaks. If you notice the smell of gas or any of the connections look worn or damaged, call a professional for repair before you start up the furnace.
- If you have an electronic air cleaner, clean the air filter every other month.
- Call Rod Johnson Air to schedule an annual tune-up.
When is it Time for Furnace Replacement in Stockton?
Sometimes furnace replacement in Stockton is unavoidable. Furnaces, like any other appliance, aren’t perfect. They break, cease to function, and sometimes just stop working for no reason at all. Consider the following to determine whether or not you need furnace replacement in Stockton from the professional technicians here at Rod Johnson Air Conditioning:
- Investment Cost: Comparing the repair costs of your existing furnace system versus the purchase price of a newer system with the help of a professional can help you calculate the financial gains a replacement may be able to provide you with.
- Age: If your furnace is more than 12-15 years old, then it’s usually time to start looking into a replacement.
- Energy Efficiency: Older furnaces are simply less efficient than their modern counterparts. Today, minimum SEER ratings for furnaces is 13 SEER; a 30% efficiency gain over systems from just ten years ago. Boost the SEER rating and the energy savings is even greater. When you add up energy savings along with monthly repair costs, an upgrade may be your most cost-effective option.