If you treat your furnace right, it will treat you right, too.
When you call Rod Johnson for your furnace repair, maintenance, or installation needs, you’ll get the full attention of some of the best trained heating specialists in Stockton.
Why call Rod Johnson for your heating needs?
- We’ve serviced Stockton and the Central Valley since 1968
- Our technicians are fully trained, licensed, and must pass thorough background and drug tests.
- We offer 100% financing for all of your heating needs
Whether your furnace is gas, electric, a heat pump, or a boiler, our team is prepared to fix it. Our furnace repair team is fully trained and equipped to fix any make, model, or configuration of furnace, and we even offer 24 hour emergency furnace repair.
Common Furnace Issues:
- The furnace won’t turn on.
- The pilot light is out.
- Strange noises are coming from the furnace during startup or operation.
- The main burner won’t light or won’t stay lit for longer than three seconds.
- The blower never turns on after the burners are lit.
- The furnace blower stays on constantly.
Taking good care of your furnace is very important. Your family depends on it to make your environment comfortable during a good part of the year. Neglecting your routine maintenance can result in your systems breaking down or running less efficiently, causing your energy bills to go up. At Rod Johnson, we offer a repair prevention program to assist you in the regular maintenance of your heating system.
In some cases, it is safer and more cost efficient to replace your furnace than to repair it. In general, you can expect about a 15-year life span for most furnaces. A poorly designed and installed system may only last 6 or 7 years, while a system that is properly sized, designed, installed and maintained can last well over 20 years.
If your furnace is 12 years old or beyond and the cost of the repair would cover a significant part of the cost of a new system, consider replacement. Allow Rod Johnson to assist you with assessing your costs and determining the safest and most financially efficient solution to your problem.