When it comes to fast, reliable, and affordable Lodi heating services, including repairs, replacements, maintenance, and installation, you can always rely on Rod Johnson Air Conditioning.
We’ve been providing the Lodi area with top of the line heating services since 1968. That’s over 50 years of Lodi heating experience! Additionally, each of our technicians is well-trained, hard-working, licensed, and must pass both a drug and background test to work for us. We pride ourselves on being the go-to heating company in the area.
Here at Rod Johnson Air Conditioning, we understand that it isn’t always easy to afford heating services. The lack of affordability is unfortunate, too, because heating is a necessity during the winter in the Lodi area. In light of this fact, we offer 100% financing for your heating services. With us, you never have to worry about affording your heating services.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact our team of Lodi heating professionals and us today!
Reliable Lodi Heater Repair Services
Here at Rod Johnson Air Conditioning, we understand that knowing when it’s time for Lodi heater repair services can be a bit complicated. So, in light of that fact, our team of heating professionals has put together a list of common heating problems that usually point towards repair work being necessary. So, if you’ve found yourself facing any of the following issues, then heater repair in Lodi, CA, might be on your immediate horizon:
- Heater won’t turn on
- The pilot light is out
- You hear strange noises at startup or during operation
- Your heater’s main burner won’t stay lit for more than a few seconds
- The main burner won’t lite at all
- Your fan blower turns on after the burners lite instead of before
- The fan blower stays on always, even if it’s turned off at the thermostat
Some common causes behind the previously mentioned heating problems include:
Professional Lodi Heater Maintenance Services
One of the best things you can do to help keep your heating system running at peak efficiency is regular and thorough Lodi heater maintenance. As luck would have it, here at Rod Johnson Air Conditioning, we offer reliable and affordable regular Lodi heater maintenance services! During a typical maintenance call, our professional technicians will:
- Change your dirty air filters
- Perform a full system diagnostic to catch any potential problems
- Clean the inside of your heater
- Check your vents to make sure they’re free and clear of any blockages
- Make sure your thermostat is working correctly
- Program your thermostat (if you so desire)
- Check for gas leaks
Fast and Affordable Lodi Heater Replacement and Installation Services
Sometimes, it’s a better idea to replace your old heater instead of repair it. Generally, you can expect your heater to last around fifteen years. After that, it’s likely to cost you more to keep it running than it would to replace it with a newer model heater.
Okay, so it’s sometimes beneficial to replace your old heater. However, that begs the question: when is heater replacement in Lodi necessary? Well, consider the following factors to determine whether or not you could benefit from Lodi heater replacement and installation services:
- Age: If your heater is more than 12 years old, then it may be time for a replacement.
- Invetment Cost: Comparing the repair costs of your existing system versus the purchase price of a newer system with the help of a professional can help you calculate the financial benefits of replacement.
- Energy Efficiency: Today’s minimum SEER rating, 13 SEER, offers a system that is 30 percent more efficient than systems just 10 years old. Boost the SEER rating and the energy savings is even greater. When you add up energy savings along with monthly repair costs, an upgrade may be your most cost-effective option.