At Rod Johnson Air Conditioning, we’ve been the go-to Manteca heating company since 1968. Each of our technicians is trained, experienced, and must pass both a drug and background test to work for us. We’ve received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and we always come highly recommended by our satisfied customers throughout the Central Valley of California.
When you hire our team of Manteca heating experts, you’re guaranteed to get:
- Experience: Serving the Manteca and Central Valley area since 1968, our Manteca heating company has over 50 years of heating experience!
- Professional, Trustworthy Technicians: All of our Manteca heating technicians are fully trained, licensed, and must successfully pass a drug screening and background test(s).
- Financing Offered: We understand that it can be a challenge to afford heating services. In light of that fact, we offer 100% financing for all your heating needs!
So, if you’ve been on the lookout for fast, reliable, experienced, and affordable Manteca heating services, then you’ve come to the right place. Contact us and our team of reliable heating technicians for assistance today!
Expert Manteca Heater Repair Services
When it comes to fast, reliable, and affordable Manteca heater repair services, you can always rely on our team of expert technicians. However, not everyone knows when it’s time for heater repair in Manteca. To help make things a little easier, our team of heating pros has put together a list of common problems that you can solve through Manteca heater repair services. That list is as follows:
- Heater won’t turn on
- Your pilot light went out
- You hear strange noises coming from the heater
- The main burner won’t stay lit longer than 3 seconds
- Your burner lights but the blower doesn’t turn
- The blower turns constantly
If you have found yourself facing any of the previously mentioned signs of heating trouble, then it’s time to contact our Manteca heating company right away. Remember, the longer you wait to get your heating problems taken care of, the worse they will become!
Reliable Manteca Heater Maintenance Services
Regular Manteca heater maintenance services are the best way to make sure your heating system keeps up with your needs. In fact, you should perform heater maintenance at least twice a year. Luckily, wee offer affordable and reliable Manteca heater maintenance services. During a typical maintenance visit, our team of heating professionals will:
- Change your filters
- Clean the heater
- Run the heater through a use cycle to check for problems
- Program your thermostat
- Check for gas leaks
Professional Heater Replacement from Our Manteca Heating Company
In some cases, it is safer and more cost-efficient to replace your heater than to repair it. In general, you can expect about a 15-year life span for most heaters. A poorly designed and installed system may only last 6 or 7 years, while a system that is properly sized, designed, installed, and maintained can last well over 20 years.
If your heater is 12 years old or beyond and the cost of the repair would cover a significant part of the cost of a new system, consider a replacement. Allow Rod Johnson Air Conditioning to assist you with assessing your costs and determining the safest and most financially efficient solution to your problem.
Consider the following to determine whether or not you need Manteca heater replacement or repair services from Rod Johnson Air Conditioning:
- Age: Heaters of 12-15 years of age are typically ready for replacement and retirement.
- Cost of Investment: Comparing the repair costs of your existing system versus the purchase price of a newer system with the help of a professional can help you calculate the financial benefits of replacement.
- Energy Efficiency: Today’s minimum SEER rating, 13 SEER, offers a system that is 30 percent more efficient than systems just 10 years old. Boost the SEER rating and the energy savings is even greater. When you add up energy savings along with monthly repair costs, an upgrade may be your most cost-effective option.