When it comes to Oakdale heating services, you can always rely on the professional technicians here at Rod Johnson Air Conditioning. We’ve been the go-to Oakdale heating company since 1968 and we always come highly recommended by our many satisfied clients. From heater repair and maintenance to replacement and installation, we have you covered.
Why contact our team of Oakdale heating professionals instead of the other guys? Well, there are three good reasons. At Rod Johnson Air Conditioning, you can expect:
- Experience: Serving the Stockton and Central Valley area since 1968, our Stockton heating company has over 50 years of heating experience!
- Trustworthy Heating Technicians: All of our Stockton heating technicians are fully trained, licensed, and must successfully pass a drug screening and background test(s).
- Financing: We understand that it can be a challenge to afford heating services. In light of that fact, we offer 100% financing for all your heating needs!
Expert Quality Oakdale Heater Maintenance Services
Just like your car (or any other mechanical device), regular Oakdale heater maintenance is vital. It will keep your heating system running for years to come.
Unfortunately, several home and business owners have no idea how to perform even basic heater maintenance. However, don’t fret. You can always contact our team of Oakdale heater maintenance professionals for help. In fact, you can even schedule ongoing heater maintenance services with us!
During a typical maintenance service call, our techs will:
- Check and change your filters
- Clean your heater
- Perform a full systems diagnostic
- Program your thermostat (if you want)
- Inform you of any potential and upcoming repair work
Professional Stockton Heater Maintenance
Your family depends on it to make your environment comfortable during a good part of the year. Neglecting your routine Stockton heater maintenance can result in your systems breaking down or running less efficiently, causing your energy bills to go up. In light of that information, our Stockton heating company offers a repair prevention program to assist you in the regular maintenance of your heating system.
Even though we offer maintenance services for the internal components of your heating system, there are a few things that you can do to help the process go as smoothly as possible. Some heating maintenance procedures you can complete yourself include:
- Check vents to make sure they are clear. Blockages will cause the heater to run inefficiently.
- Make sure the thermostat is working correctly.
- Change the air filter at the start of the heating season, and monthly after that.
- Check for gas leaks. If you notice the smell of gas or any of the connections look worn or damaged, call a professional for repair before you start up the heater.
- If you have an electronic air cleaner, clean the air filter every other month.
- Call Rod Johnson Air to schedule an annual tune-up.
Contact Us – The Go-To Oakdale Heating Company
Here at Rod Johnson Air Conditioning, we pride ourselves on being the go-to Oakdale heating company. We have more than 50 years of experience handling heating problems in the area, and we’re even accredited by the Better Business Bureau! So, what are you waiting for? Contact us for help with all your Oakdale heating needs!