Oakdale Heating, Air Conditioning, and Solar
Rod Johnson Air Conditioning has been providing Oakdale, California with quality, professional HVAC services for more than two decades. If you’re dealing with a furnace that doesn’t seem to want to cooperate, an air conditioning system that isn’t keeping you cool, or just think it’s time for an upgrade to your existing HVAC system, give Rod Johnson Air Conditioning a call. We stress quality workmanship, with your budget in mind. A professionally trained, HVAC specialist will come to your home and provide you with transparent, upfront pricing. We’ll get you the comfort you’re looking for without breaking the bank.
Too often, HVAC companies send technicians who are not cognizant of your time, budget or home. If you’ve dealt with HVAC companies in Modesto before who don’t give you a realistic timetable for their arrival, consider your wallet, take pride in their work, and treat your home as their own, we hope you’ll give us a call and allow Rod Johnson Air Conditioning to show you how pleasant a professional HVAC company can be.
Staying comfortable means Oakdale air conditioning that works! Rod Johnson Air Conditioning can help keep your HVAC system in tip-top shape. For those times where it stops working suddenly, we offer emergency Oakdale AC repair, offering the same quality and affordability.
Call Rod Johnson Air Conditioning if you notice water leaks or condensation backup, loose or faulty electrical, a reduction in cold air from your vents, or have any other issues with your air conditioning. We service all major makes and models of air conditioning units.
Our Oakdale Air Conditioning Services
We pride ourselves on being the go-to company for all your Oakdale air conditioning needs. To do so, we make sure to offer a wide variety of AC services to fit every need. Some of the Oakdale air conditioning services we offer include:
- And more!
No matter your air conditioning needs, we have you covered. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us today!
If you’ve been looking for services for Oakdale furnaces, then you’ve come to the right place! Here at Rod Johnson Air Conditioning, we pride ourselves on being the go-to company for all your furnace needs since 1968. That’s over 50 years of experience! We’ve received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and we always come highly recommended by our many satisfied customers. So, what are you waiting for? Contact our team of Oakdale furnace professionals today!
Why Choose Us for Your Oakdale Furnace Repair and Replacement Needs?
Okay, so we’ve offered top-quality furnace services in the Oakdale and central valley areas for over 50 years. However, that begs the question: What other reasons should you consider hiring our team of furnace specialists for your heating system needs? Well, with us, you can always count on the following:
- Experience: Since we’ve been serving the Oakdale and Central Valley areas since 1968 that means that we have over 50 years of experience working with furnaces and other types of furnace systems.
- Trustworthy Technicians: Each of our furnace technicians is fully trained, experienced, licensed, and must successfully pass both drug and background tests.
- Financing: Here at Rod Johnson Air Conditioning, we understand that it can be a challenge to afford furnace services. In light of that fact, we offer 100% financing for all your furnace needs!
Did you know we also offer solar installation in Oakdale? Why go with a large, faceless company when you can have the personal attention that Rod Johnson Air has delivered to Modesto for over 20 years? We will help you design, plan and install your system, keeping your budget in mind. Solar panels can lower your bills dramatically and can pay for themselves faster than you might think.
Did You Know?
- Why is Oakdale the “Cowboy Capital of the World”? Because we’re home to over 400 cowboys from the Professional Rodeo Association – duh!
- The guitarist from Three Dog Night, Michael Rand Allsup, was born in Oakdale back in 1947. And to that we say joy to the world.
- Started back in 1954, the Oakdale Rodeo was the first official outdoor rodeo in the entire Western U.S. Since then it has been held every year regardless of the weather conditions.
- Oakdale has its own monument dedicated to the history of local cowboys and rancher life: Oakdale Cowboy Museum. (Did we mention that Oakdale is the Cowboy Capital of the World?)