Tracy AC Repair
Reliable Tracy AC repair, replacement, maintenance, and installation services are always available from Rod Johnson Air Conditioning. We’ve served the Tracy and Central Valley areas since 1968, and we always come highly recommended by our satisfied customers. So, if you’ve been looking for fast and reliable Tracy air conditioning services, you’ve come to the right place! Contact us today!
Why Trust Rod Johnson Air Conditioning for Your Tracy Air Conditioning Services?
We have the experience, training, and knowledge to back up our stellar reputation in the Central Valley. Each of our technicians is licensed, drug and background tested to ensure your complete satisfaction. We also offer 100% financing, and the Better Business Bureau gave us an A+ rating! So, what are you waiting for? Contact us to schedule Tracy air conditioning services today!
Professional AC Repair in Tracy, CA
As with any other home appliance, air conditioners break and require repairs. Anything mechanical will, eventually, break down and require skilled repair work. It’s just a fact of life. However, thanks to our team of professional Tracy AC repair technicians, you never have to worry about whom to call for AC repair again. We even offer 24/7 emergency services for those Tracy air conditioning problems that sneak up on you!
So, we offer reliable and affordable AC repair in Tracy. However, that begs the question: When is AC repair in Tracy even necessary? Well, here is a list of common AC problems that often point towards necessary repair work:
- Your AC refuses to turn on
- You hear strange noises coming from the AC during startup or regular operation
- The AC turns on, but no cold air comes out of the supply vents
- Your fan runs, but the compressor never turns on
- You find water pooling around your AC
- Your air conditioner freezes up and abruptly stops working during heavy use
Expert Tracy Air Conditioning Maintenance Keeps Your HVAC System Running Like New
The best way to keep your AC up and running is through regular and thorough Tracy air conditioning maintenance. Also, as luck would have it, here at Rod Johnson Air Conditioning, we offer reliable, regularly scheduled, affordable, and professional Tracy air conditioning maintenance services! During a typical maintenance call, our technicians will:
- Change Your Filters: During a routine maintenance visit, our technicians will check and change your system’s air filter. You should make sure that you get your filters replaced at least every one to three months (depending on use).
- Clean Your HVAC System: Our technicians will make sure to clean the individual components of your air conditioner. Dirt, grime, and other obstructions decrease your air conditioner’s efficiency.
- Clear the Surrounding Area of Debris: This is something that you can take care of yourself. It’s essential to make sure that nothing is obstructing the exterior part of your air conditioner. If plants or other debris are blocking your unit’s air intake, we will take steps to fix it.
- Check the Refrigerant Balance and Check Other Mechanical Components: During a typical HVAC maintenance call, our technicians will check your heat exchange, ignition system, blower housing, refrigerant, and much more.
Fast and Reliable Tracy A/C Replacement Services
Sometimes air conditioning replacement in Tracy is necessary. The most common reasons to contact us for Tracy air conditioning replacement or installation services are as follows:
- Old Age: If your HVAC system is more than 10 or 15 years old, then it’s probably time to contact us for Stockton air conditioning replacement services. In fact, older makes and models are far less efficient and worse for the environment.
- Time to Upgrade to a More Powerful System: Sometimes you need a more powerful air conditioning system. Whether you’re remodeling your home or just want something more efficient, the expert AC replacement gurus here at Rod Johnson Air Conditioning can help you out.
- Too Many Repairs: If you have to call our team of professionals out for repair work more than a couple of times a year, then it’s time to consider replacing the old system with a newer one.